Pages

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aging Baby # 6 and 7

First thing first aging...... 


                                                          Here is Melisa, My eyes once again she is so interesting because I have no idea where the hair color came from.

And Devon.

                                           Baby # 1 is an adult, time goes by soo fast! Like I said soo cute.
                                                               baby # 2Evan   awww                      and Adam # 3  double awww
  
           Dad # 4 He is an interesting character. much reminding me of the grim reaper.
                                             baby # 6 Anna  My skin tone but wayy darker.
                              #7 Elizabeth             She ended up with dark brown skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment