Pages

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Baby #11 and 12

 I aged up all the kids into young adults. Here is Elizabeth #7 adorable, as always.
 Anna #6 Again my complete twin.
Danny #8  Hot cute is he?
 Maddy #9 look how grown up my little girl looks.
 Melisa #4 She has changed so much since she was born
 Manny #10  The odd one out of the triplets.
 Devon #5 she is soo pretty. omg she is sure to get a boyfriends.

 The triplets leaving me :( Now with an empty nest I can have wayy more babies.
                 Dad #5 I thought he would be prefect for my challenge.
 My son Danny Became a successful doctor and when i got pregnant he told me i was having a boy so i bought some watermelons.
 I am big..... I don't think pregnant ladies should dance like that.
 Welcome babies #11 and 12 Daniel and Sissy

 Daniel how precious is this?
 Sissy Even cuter.


No comments:

Post a Comment