Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

BABY # 2 AND 3

                                 A cute picture of Kin and. She is so adorable, I never want her to grow up.




           


                           
 ME Ivy Hope      
   

                        And

                                   Father #2


I found this man in the park when I was taking Kin for a stroll.


                      Made Baby # 2 and 3
     
                                      Oh wonderful contractions. Like I said they are worth it, right?
                                       Baby #2 Evan Hope
                                           Baby # 3 Adam Hope. Yay happy day they both got my skin!!!
                                        Here is Kin as a child. Only one word can describe her A-fricken-dorible

No comments:

Post a Comment