Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby # 4 and 5

                      Dad #3. He said he was a model from France doing a shoot for a local beauty salon. Isn't he HOTT.
                                           Adam as a toddler. Baby #2 My hair and eyes are on most of these kids.
                                  Evan as a toddler. Baby # 3 They are both so cute in their own way.
          Evan #3 Awwww... they grow-up so fast. look at him.
                                                 Adam #4  he is very very hansom.
                                                  Kin as a teen. Baby #1 She is flat out beautiful.
    I'm big! Looks like more then one baby in there. As a side note  I quit my job and became a self-employed painter.

Baby #4 Melisa.   My skin tone but kind of lighter.
                                                          And Baby #5 Devon. Her dad's skin tone

No comments:

Post a Comment