Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby 1

                                 Hi! My name is Ivy Hope. I am attempting the 100 baby challenge! I was raised by abusive parents that died my fire. My only brother the only one who cared about me died in the blaze as well.The loss of so much family as a teen really made me think, I want a huge family so all my kids didn't have to go though what I did.

This man has red hair brown eyes and dark skin he is also my boss. I work at the School as a playground monitor. Since I really didn't have time to lose I thought it would be fun to start the challenge as early as possible.

Dad #1 

         Look how big I am! OMG. I was getting close to my last trimester and i was getting sooo big. I thought it was going to be twins. Looks like i'v got a lot to learn.
                                           Sharp pains, oh no could I be in labor, i was. It hurt but it was worth a new life.
                                  A baby girl!! Sadly she didn't have my unique skin tone.
                                                    Welcome Baby #1 Kin Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment