Pages

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Update

                                                       Melisa got a new make-over!!!!!!!! she changed her hair and put on new cloths and make-up. Isn't she just wonderful.
               Devon too. Ugh she blinked :(   she really has natural beauty.
 My new make up and hair. download me know :::::::::> http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=4493583   I thought I needed a new look my old one reminded me too much of my childhood.
                                         Girls after prom. They were parting till midnight.
                                Danny my little watermelon. lol
                                 Manny ugh another blinker. My muscle man.
                                 Maddy. She is my little princess.
                               Elizzabeth as a teen. She is my twin but totally different, if that makes sense.
                                   Anna as a teen, She is my twin omg I was stunned when i saw how much she looked like me.

No comments:

Post a Comment